If you're planning to leave the neighborhood this weekend, here are MTA's planned subway changes. Find out about any unplanned service outages at MTA.info.
See details on the changes at mta.info's Brooklyn page.
- Coney Island-bound Q trains run express from Prospect Park to Kings Hwy. Take the Manhattan-bound train for local service.
- Manhattan-bound A trains run via the F line from Jay St-MetroTech to W 4 St.
- Brooklyn/Queens-bound A trains run express from Hoyt-Schermerhorn to Utica Av
- 168 St-bound C trains run via the from Jay St-MetroTech to W 4 St
- Euclid Av-bound C trains run express from Hoyt-Schermerhorn to Utica Av
- The Smith-9 Street Station on the F/G line is still closed for rehabilitation. (And the opening was just delayed—again.)
- The M line's Central Ave Station is closed for rehabilitation.
- There are no J trains between Crescent St and Jamaica Center