Let's see who will be getting some free "Spring" in their marital step.
Patch asked to tell us why they and their spouse needed to see the new Sony Pictures flick Hope Springs for a chance to be one of five couples to win a pair of free tickets.
Winners will be able to see the movie—starring Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Steve Carell—at .
The top five reasons submitted by readers about as to why they need to see the movie are:
- Evan Weiss: "My girlfriend and I need to see the movie because we're Tommy Lee Jonesing for a good time."
- Giacomo: "Because my beautiful wife has smiled and sat through Batman (7 and counting), Spiderman (x4), The Avengers, and every film made in the last 28 years with the words 'Star' 'Space' 'Trek' and 'War' in the title. She deserves a break!"
- Doxymom: "My partner and I will be celebrating ten years this October. We have been through so much together. I look forward to enjoying the rest of our lives, putting all the challenges in the past. Love and life affirming moments are always welcome. Thank you!"
- Heather Smith: "My wife and I need to see 'Hope Springs' because we had to put down our beloved pup abruptly and unexpectedly last week and could really use a date night distraction."
- Hayles: "...Finally a movie for couples who have been through the ringer and back. We have been married for almost 10 years. We deserve to enjoy something together that will be comical,entertaining, and uplifting for the soul. These are the kind of movies that help people like us plug along and realize that it's not how easy sailing a marriage is that defines a good marriage but that you encounter problems and trials and you survive and learn to keep fighting for your marriage because you realize it is worth fighting for."
Congrats to our winners!
To collect your pair of tickets for "Hope Springs" at Cobble Hill Cinema on Court St., please contact email@example.com.