“The holidays can be a whirlwind of activity,” says AT&T, so they sent along some handy tech tips to keep stress to a minimum this holiday season.
- If you’ve got a newer smartphone, consider leaving behind the heavy camcorder and camera and using your phone’s built in HD camera instead. It’s lighter and quicker, and makes sharing photos and videos much easier.
- Schedule your calls ahead of time, so you can chat with Aunt Mary early in the morning, before you get caught up in the kids opening presents.
- If you’re heading on a long drive to see family, don’t forget to pack a car charger for your phone. You’ll want to hug and catch up when you get there, not scramble to find a wall outlet.
- If you use AT&T, check out the Family Map app, which tells you how long it will take family to get to your house. The Time Zone app also helps with making sure you’re not calling Cousin John in London in the middle of the night.
- And finally, download a festive ringtone on your phone. They’re fun, just as long as it’s not a Justin Bieber holiday song.