1. Love yourself: Get that heart pumping before you start pounding chocolate. NYC Parks will be offering various complimentary sessions at their recreation centers around the city today. But if romantic strolls are more your speed, they've also got an excellent list of smooch-inspiring spots in a handful of Brooklyn parks.
2. Love grub: Still haven't made reservations yet? Check out our list of neighborhood restaurants offering prix-fixe menus for parties of two. You may score a spot yet—if you hurry! If you're feeling somewhat more casual, head on over to Henry Public or Buschenschank, which will offer cupid-themed treats as well as their normal fare.
3. Love laughs: Who hasn't been rejected at one time or another? Tonight, bust a gut while hearing about someone else's breakups at The Valentine's Rejection Show, a comedy lineup of hilarous heartbreakers such as Lizz Winstead, Dave Hill, Sara Schaefer, Giulia Rozzi, Julieanne Smolinski, and Eliot and Ilana Glazer. Littlefield, 8:30 p.m., $10.
4. Love commiserating: Whether you "want the one you can't have" or are dating "This Charming Man," you won't want to miss tonight's Unloveable, the annual Valentine’s day performance by the best Smiths tribute band in New York, The Sons and Heirs. The Bell House, 9 p.m., $15.
5. Love on the run: Offer to move the car for the object of your affection. Alternate side parking is back in effect today.
*Or, you could just stay home, eat chocolate, and watch the V-Day themed episode of Glee [teaser video above]. We won't judge.