1. Keep on searching for that heart of gold. Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Patti Smith and Everest play at Barclays Center tonight and believe it or not there are still tickets! Barclays Center, 620 Atlantic Ave., 7:30 p.m. Prices vary.
2. Check out the last vestiges of the Clinton Hill highline. As Brownstoner pointed out over the weekend, the time is nigh to get last looks and posterity pics of the old highline track at Atlantic Avenue and Grand.
3. Get out the "Manic Monday." Head to Hank's Saloon for the weekly live band karaoke session and cut loose for a few. Hank's, 46 Third Ave. near Atlantic Ave., 9 p.m. No cover.
4. Show off your holiday spirit and raise money for local schools. You know your home is the best decorated one on the block, but the world still needs to be informed. Enter Patch's "Deck the House" contest for a chance to win $100,000 for schools in your neighborhood. (Check the homepage for details!)
5. Move the car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect all week. The next suspension isn't until Christmas Day.