1. Catch a performance by a living legend. Grammy winner Leonard Cohen will play tonight at the Barclays Center. As of press time, a variety of tickets were still available in both the lower level and nosebleed seats, starting at $59.15 for the latter. 8:00 p.m., Barclays Center. Hallelujah, indeed.
2. Sign up for a Hurricane Sandy Relief Work Trip. A group will be meeting at Grace Church Brooklyn Heights, located at 254 Hicks Street, entrance on Grace Court on Saturday, Dec. 22 at 8:00 am. then heading out to various areas of Brooklyn and the Rockaways that need help. To sign up, contact Barbara Pace at firstname.lastname@example.org. 'Tis the season of giving, after all.
3. Get lost in Kubrick. The filmmaker's final masterpiece, Eyes Wide Shut, starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman will have two screenings at BAMCinematek today. Even if you don't understand what's happening, you can play "spot that Manhattan landmark" in between the characters' various sexual encounters. 4:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. BAM Rose Cinemas. $12.
4. Listen to kid lit. Get your children (ages 3 to 7) to the Brooklyn Public Library this evening for Ezra Jack Keats Story Time & Take-a-Book for a reading and their very own free book to take home. 7 p.m.
5. Move your car. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today. The next suspension isn't until Christmas Day.