1. Score a deal by shopping online. Monday, Nov. 26 is 'Cyber Monday,' the day when online retailers offer special discounts and incentives for holiday shoppers. Know of a great deal? Share it in the comments below.
2. Donate a blanket to Sandy victims. Trés Belle Spa, located at 105 Bond St. in Boerum Hill, will be collecting blankets at the spa for those in need through Nov. 30. Those who contribute to the cause will receive a VIP card worth 20% off of any future treatment.
3. Cheer for the home team. Tonight the Brooklyn Nets go head to head with the New York Knicks at the Barclays Center. As of Sunday, there were still tickets available for high-rollers ($737 and up!). But if that's too rich for your blood, you can always watch the game on cable channel TNT at 7 p.m.
4. Get the kids out of the house. Superheroes on Stage, the renowned children's theater workshop, will hold its weekly class for little thespians ages 4 - 8 at 1 Grand Army Plaza from 4:45 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
5. Move your car. Alternate side parking is in effect, excluding certain areas of Brooklyn and Queens to allow for continued storm cleanup. The next suspension will be Saturday, Dec. 8.