1. Tumbl on: Babbo's Books owner Leonora Stein has revived the blog "Left in Books," a record of things she has found—you guessed it—left in books. Our favorite so far: A self-published memoir with an inscription to former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee. Peruse your heart out here.
2. Make reservations: Brooklyn Commune—whose chef and co-owner Chris Scott cooked at President Obama's inauguration in January—will be hosting a "green" themed supper club with all vegan fare this month. Dinner will be held at 6 p.m. on March 23. Cost is $40 per person. Click here to check out the menu and reserve your spot.
3. Feel almost famous: The Dirty Projectors are shooting their new video in Greenpoint today, and they need extras to do...something. Does it matter? Noah Baumbach (Kicking and Screaming, The Squid and the Whale) is directing the thing. Want to secure your place in history? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Beer down: Head to Union Hall tonight for the Knights of Bruklyn Homebrewer's Sentry, in which amateurs and seasoned beer palates alike are invited to sample 15 homebrews—for free. Also, cheese provided by Stinky Bklyn. Starts at 7 p.m.
5. Move your car: Alternate side parking is in effect today.