1. Put on a nice dress. A benefit performance of "The Suit" and a preceding sit-down dinner will be held tonight, Jan. 24 at BAM. Tables for 10 guests start at $15,000. Individual tickets to the entire evening begin at $1,500. Not so flush? A limited number of $150 tickets to the performance and *dessert reception only* are also available. Live a little! 6 p.m. BAM. Contact Patron Services at PatronServices@BAM.org or 728.636.4182 for purchase.
2. Stomp your boots. "Chick-a-billy" band Puss N Boots headline the main stage at The Bell House this evening, offering music lovers a long gulp of their country-tinged rock songs. 7:30 p.m., The Bell House, $15.
3. Warm up. Temperatures are expected to remain in the high 20s through Saturday. Now is as good a time as ever to indulge in a hot toddy, mulled wine, Mexican hot chocolate or other seasonal sippers. Consider Brooklyn Social's Riposto, a mix of vodka, tangerine slices, triple sec and fresh rosemary named in homage to the Italian social club that previously occupied their Smith Street address—it's only served in wintertime.
4. Take the kids out. Disney on Ice has arrived at the Barclays Center. Ticket info and times, available here.
5. Move the mobile. Alternate side parking is in effect. The next suspension won't be until Feb. 10 for Asian Lunar New Year, according to the DOT.