1. Yo Kermit, Imma let you finish, but Labyrinth is the best Puppet Movie of all time! Other films showing at BAM in the furry oeuvre include Babe, Muppets Take Manhattan and The NeverEnding Story. Brooklyn Academy of Music, 30 Lafayette Ave. Sat., all day. $9.
2. More bad news for area motorists: Odd/even gas rationing is now in effect across the city. We have the details here . On the up side: L Train service to Manhattan is back.
3. Want to stay on top of the latest emergency instructions? Sign up for text and email alerts with the city Office of Emergency Management's NotifyNYC service .
4. Looking to hone up on your culinary skills in time for Thanksgiving? Learn to make foie gras stuffing, cranberry sauce and roasted squash from exec chef Kyle McClelland . Prospect, 773 Fulton St. Nov. 19, 7:30 p.m. $60. Spots limited.
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended through Mon., Nov. 12. Parking meter rules remain in effect.