1. Love the designs in Marvel comic books? Want to create your own superhero? Practice your artistic skills at this comic design class. Clinton Hill Library, 380 Washington Ave. 4 p.m. Free.
2. for Brooklyn's transportation fans. Ages 2-5, with adult companions. New York Transit Museum, Boerum Place at Schermerhorn Street. 10:15 a.m. Free with $5 kids admission.
3. Are You Smarter Than Mona Mour?: This Brooklyn and P-town drag starlet hosts a free team trivia game. So grab some grub and guzzle some booze as you put your brains to the test. Branded Saloon, 603 Vanderbilt Ave. 8 p.m. Free.
4. Inspired by the rhythms and chants of Afro-Haitian Roots music, guitarist/ vocalist Monvelyno Alexis and percussionist Markus Schwartz incorporate elements of “Mizik Rasin,” jazz, and rock into a uniquely original context. Inkwell Jazz Cafe, 408 Rogers Ave. 8 p.m. $5.
5. Alternate side parking rules are in effect today. However, rules will be suspended Friday, Oct. 26 for Eid.