1. Hang with your kids. Children ages 4 to 7 and their adult friends can explore the galleries, enjoy a family activity, and make their own art in each ninety-minute class. Brooklyn Museum, Eastern Parkway, 11:00 a.m., $10.
2. Thrift it up. Shop for "designer clothing (men's and women's), quality children's wear, fabulous shoes and accessories," plus high-end housewares. It's all for a good cause—The Plymouth Church. , 75 Hicks Street, 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Free.
3. Recover. Overindulge yesterday? Hit . The flapjacks at this cozy French bistro are reliably fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside. Add to that some coffee and lots of water and you'll feel human in no time. Cafe Luluc, 214 Smith Street near the corner of Butler Street, 8:00 a.m. to midnight.
4. Find out if your train is running ... The F and G trains will be skipping Smith-9th St, 15th St-Prospect Park and Fort Hamilton Parkway, per usual. Jamaica-bound F trains will run via the M from 47-50 Streets to Roosevelt Avenue. Coney Island-bound F trains run via A the from W 4 St to Jay St-MetroTech, according to the MTA.
5. ... And if you have to move your car. Yes. Alternate side parking is in effect, according to the NYCDOT.
About this column: Carroll Gardens information and events you won't want to miss, including the subway and alternate side info each day.