1. Find out if your train is running. FastTrack returns for the A,C,E lines on Oct 22-26 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., according to the MTA.
2. Take a culinary tour of Prospect Heights. Beginning tonight, Yelp's Prospect Heights Grub Crawl will see various discounts occurring in restaurants all along Vanderbilt Ave. Eateries including the Branded Saloon, The Sunburnt Calf, and The Vanderbilt, among others, will offer deals ranging from free sausage to twofer cocktails. Mention the Yelp Passport for details at each location.
3. Free kung fu for kids. Introduce your young ones to the world of martial arts with a free all-levels class at Yees Hung-Ga Kung Fu Academy, at 8 Windsor Place. 5 p.m. Free.
4. Tune in to the Presidential debate on foreign policy. President Barack Obama will face off opponent Mitt Romney for the third time this season in a debate on foreign policy taking place at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Fla. Bob Schieffer, host of Face the Nation on CBS, will moderate. 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. The debate will be broadcast live on C-SPAN, ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC, as well as all cable news channels including CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, among others
5. Move your car. Alternate side is in effect today. The next suspension won't be until this Friday, Oct. 26 for Idul-Adha, according to the NYCDOT.