Hungry for fresh produce? You don't have to wait until spring. 'Winter Warriors' starts now and those willing to brave the cold to shop at the year-round Carroll Gardens Greenmarket can reap rewards for their chilly efforts.
Visit the info tent for more details about prizes when you shop at the market each week!
WINTER FAVORITES OF THE WEEK
- Hudson Valley Duck - duck bacon
- Madura Mushroom - shitake mushrooms
- Rogowski Farm - baby purple kale
- Consider Bardwell - Danby extra aged goat cheese
- Jersey Farm - sweet potatoes
Carroll St and Smith St, Brooklyn
Open Sundays, year-round
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
EBT/Food Stamps, Debit/Credit, and WIC & FMNP checks accepted.
EBT/Debit/Credit accepted 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
GrowNYC's Textile Recycling - Every Sunday, 8am to 2:30pm
GrowNYC's Compost Collection - Every Sunday, 8am to 1pm