- October begins with clear skies yet again with a high of 78 degrees.
- The 76th precinct community council meeting will take place Oct. 1 at 7:30 p.m. at the Joseph Miccio Community Center, 110 West 9th Street.
- Try some Zumba and Bokwa dance fitness classes at Spoke the Hub Dancing, 295 Douglass Street at 6 p.m.
- The Brooklyn Ostomy Support Group, a group of Ostomy patients and their families, meet Tuesday at 2 p.m. at Maimonides Medical Center.
- End your day on Patch with a Carroll Gardens social media wrap.
- Find a new apartment or business in Carroll Gardens.
- Looking for work? Find a new job in the area.
- Have something to say? Shout it out on our boards.