- It's another sunny day in Brooklyn Wednesday with temperatures peaking at 89 degrees and dropping to the low 70's by nightfall.
- Bring your acoustic guitars, great voices and friends to Roogla at 180 Smith street for a free weekly acoustics event beginning at 7 p.m.
- The Battle of Brooklyn week continues with 85 Revolutionary War flags on display at Green-Wood Cemetery and organized by the Old Stone House.
- Find a new apartment or business in Carroll Gardens.
- Looking for work? Find a new job in the area.
- Have something to say? Shout it out on our boards.